Ever since the cold brew coffee technique became so popular lately, the other thing that became popular too is coffee filter. Cold brew is a coffee brewing technique that basically you brew your coffee with cold water, instead of hot water, put it in the fridge, and let it do its thing for a whole day. Then on the next day you need this coffee filter to strain and separate the coffee and the grinded coffee beans.
This tool is not only for the cold brew coffee technique. Other technique also use coffee filter because it is so useful in filtering between the beans and the coffee itself. That’s what it is for right. There are two kinds of coffee filter, the permanent coffee filter, so you could use it forever, and the other one is a disposable coffee filter, you could only use one then throw it to the garbage can.
For those coffee lovers might be interested in buying one of these, but sometimes they come in a bundle and you might be thinking that is too much you might be wondering what else could it be used for. Those who are not really into coffee, might not be interested in buying one of these because you might think that you are not going to use it as a coffee filter. Let me tell you other uses of this coffee filter, which is A LOT, that could be useful for everyone.
- As a disposable bowl: When you are out having a picnic, or while having a big gathering in the house, or while watching, this coffee filter could be a great ideas rather than the usual disposable bowl. This is a great bowl for snack, popcorn, candy, or nuts.
- As a trash bowl that you put on your table. So whenever you are on your table, and got any trash, you could put it on the coffee filter trash bowl then after that you could put in the garbage. This is a great idea if you still using a pencil sharpener, so you could put the waste in the trash bowl.
- As a tool to clean up your windows, glasses, mirrors, chrome, because these coffee filter are lint-free so if you cleaning up with these coffee filter it will give you a super clean result and sparkling.
- Some of you might not like those tea in the tea bag. But on the other hand, you like to use a tea bag because it is simpler and less messier because you don’t have to drain them. Well, now you could make your own tea bag using coffee filter, of course using your favorite tea.
- A melting ice cream or popsicle, might stain your clothes. Even sometimes you didn’t even know that they are dripping. Stuck on a coffee filter through the stick so it will prevent the ice cream and popsicle to drip to your clothes and hand, this will works too with candle.
- Protect your fine china: Whether if you are going to ship them, carry them, or even just keep them in the cupboard, a scratch on your fine china is always a nightmare. Layer one coffee filter under each of the fine china so it will stay safe.
- Polish your shoes: Yes you can now polish your shoes, with a coffee filter as the applicator.
- Clean out nail polish: Besides shoe polish, you could also remove nail polish with the coffee filter as the applicator.
- When you are heating up your food in the microwave, coffee filter are great as the cover.
- Squeeze lemon or lime or anything that has seeds that you need to squeeze it, if you do not have the tools to separate the seeds and the juice, now you could use coffee filter for that use.
- Put your bacon, or anything that you have been fried, put them on the coffee filter so it will soak up the excess oil from the fried foods.
- Turn your ordinary coffee filter to an extraordinary and colorful craft that you could use as a decoration.
- If you keep your veggies, sometimes it will wilting very fast. Now you could keep your veggies from wilting very fast by put a coffee filter in the package which you keep the veggies. It will soak up or adsorb the excess moisture that produced by the veggies so it will keep fresh a little bit longer.
- A holder: Coffee filter is a great way to be a holder for foods, such as hot dogs, sandwiches, tacos, burritos, and even bread. This would also perfect for kids to hold their foods.
- Keep soil in the pot: At the bottom of the pot, you could put a coffee filter then you could fill the soil. When you water your plant, the water drips down and so does the soil, it happens a lot. So when you have coffee filter at the bottom, the soil will still be in the pot and the water could still drips down.
- Small things might be hard to keep and sometimes it is hard to look for it. Coffee filter might be the answer for that. You could use it for a place to put any of your small things, such as rubber band or clippers. It will look more organized and when you need it, it will be easy to find.